MAHC’s expert team provides a variety of services from tax credit consulting to grant assistance.
Low Income Housing Tax Credit Consulting
From Initial Application to 8609
- MAHC provides assistance with all aspects of Low Income Housing Tax Credit applications, from initial application to final application and receipt of IRS Tax Form 8609s.
- MAHC has been awarded both 4%/Bond Deals and 9% credits for clients. We will also assist with IHCDA HOME, CDBG, and Development Fund applications as part of the LIHTC deal.
Other Housing Grant Assistance
Consulting on applications and post-award compliance for FHLB AHP, HOME, and CDBG funding
- MAHC provides assistance with applying for and closing deals involving Federal Home Loan Bank AHP, HOME, CDBG, and other grant funding. MAHC has been successfully awarded AHP and HOME funds.
- MAHC staff are certified to apply for and administer City of Indianapolis HOME and CDBG funds.
- MAHC staff are certified to apply for and administer OCRA CDBG funds.
- MAHC staff will assist with IHCDA HOME, CDBG, and Development Fund applications as part of a LIHTC deal.
For additional information please fill out the form below and we will be in touch!